Puerto Rico is a great jurisdiction for applying to an offshore banking license. Your bank will be part U.S. banking system and your clients will be free from CRS reporting.
The PR Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions (OCFI) is the entity responsible for licensing IFEs to conduct specified financial transactions.
A licensed IFE entity is authorized to:
Engage in traditional banking & financial transactions with non-residents of PR.
Request a Tax Grant from the PR Department of Economic Development of Commerce.
For investors in the United States and Latin America, consider the following financing options for business expansion:
• In the USA: Not less than $1 million, and in special cases, not less than $500,000.
• In Latin America: Not less than $10 million, except for the non-banking financial sector, which can be $2 million.
To assess the most suitable loan alternatives for you, we need the following information:
• A brief introduction of your company, including the names of the main shareholders and their percentage of ownership.
• Financial statements from the past three years.
• Updated financial statements as of the most recent month of the current year.
• The amount of the operation, the intended use of funds, and the guarantees you are willing to provide.
To evaluate alternatives, please send us:
Accounting Firm providing Accounting & Bookkeeping, Tax Planning and Offshore Strategies to grow your business and protect your assets.
How To Get A U.S. Banking License Email Us Today Support@fascpaconsultants.com and Get An Offshore Strategy Review I Want...