An offshore bank account is a fundamental piece of your international diversification strategy. It’s especially important and helpful in present days when currency controls and government regulations are becoming even more intrusive, slowing down international business and transaction flow. An offshore bank account allows you to internationalize your business and to place part of your wealth outside of the country without risking freeze or confiscation of assets by the government.
An Offshore Bank Account will allow you to diversify your investments, facilitate asset protection, and is the first step in moving you and/or your assets abroad. Below are only few of the benefits, associated with offshore bank accounts.
- A wide range of investment products and funds from offshore banks.
- A choice of major currency, leading to a potential significant appreciation of your account.
- Much higher interest rates.
- A major component of the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion residency test is that your corporation and offshore banking are, at least in part, outside of the United States.
- Avoidance of your accounts being levied while you negotiate a settlement with the IRS in case of a tax debt.
- An indispensable tool for those conducting international business.
- An option of combining your offshore bank account with a U.S. one.
To learn about other beneficial features of the offshore bank accounts call us today and receive competent professional advice from our friendly experts.
Our Offshore Company Services Includes:
Thanks to FAS & CPA Consultants and Fulton Abraham Sanchez, CPA, I was able to resolve a debt of $479,677.71 that I had with the IRS.
My experience with FAS CPA & Consultants has been incredible, their professionalism is impeccable. I highly recommend them.
I highly recommend FAS CPA & Consultants, they are responsible, efficient and very dedicated.
Request a Confidential Consultation
FAS CPA & Consultants
9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186 T: 786-462-7899 E: email@example.com