How to Apply for IRS Tax Relief
Check Our Video Presentation And Learn How to Apply for IRS Tax Relief
If you receive a letter from the IRS or any of the taxing authorities, call us immediately and we will help you. We will take your case and represent you in front of the IRS, the State or a Local Agency. You can rest assured we will always act in your best interest.
The IRS Fresh Start program can help you reduce your taxes due
Are you struggling to pay your taxes?
The IRS Fresh Start program for can help. The Fresh Start started in 2011 to help struggling taxpayers and is expanded by adopting more flexible Offer-in-Compromise terms that will help taxpayer offer a reduced amount for their debts with the IRS. This expansion will enable some of the most financially distressed taxpayers to clear up their tax problems, possibly more quickly than in the past.
The Fresh Start program also changed the way the IRS calculates a taxpayer’s reasonable collection potential to look at only one year of future income for offers in compromise paid in five or fewer months, down from four years. For offers in compromise paid in six to 24 months it will look at two years of future income, down from five years. All offers must be fully paid within 24 months of the date the offer in compromise is accepted.
We Take Care of All the Work and Solve your Case.
Our IRS Tax Relief includes:
- Communications and meetings with the IRS from the first notice to complete the audit.
- Attending all audit appointments.
- A review of your tax return for additional areas of concern.
- A review of your documentation before is presented to the IRS.
- Making all audit phone calls.
- Handling all audit correspondence.
- Preparing requests for appeals.
You don’t even have to meet with the IRS.
If you have been contacted by the IRS, the State or a Local Taxing Authority, regarding a possible tax audit, do not panic. Simply contact us as soon as possible for assistance in representing and defending you from further action. Click the button below, take a deep breath and let us do the work.
Offer in Compromise
How to Qualify
In order to be eligible to apply for Offer in Compromise your tax returns must be up to date, as well as you payment requirements. Also, you must not be in bankruptcy proceedings. If you cover all this, wait to celebrate. Even if you qualify by the rules, that doesn’t necessarily mean that your application will be accepted and you will be granted an OIC.
How to Apply for an Installment Agreement
- First, you need to know exactly how much you owe in total. That figure is formed by your due tax, in addition to any penalties and interest charges. You can find out the total amount by calling IRS and requesting copies of your tax returns.Make sure you are current and compliant.
- Your next step would be to file Form 9465.
- You can also use the online payment agreement application, which can be found on the IRS website. Another option would be to request an IA over the phone by calling 800-829-1040 or the number shown on your tax bill.
- Indicate the type of Installment Agreement you want to apply for and prepare all the necessary documentation for all included periods and tax types.
- Set up a payment plan by choosing how, when and how much you want to pay every month. Keep in mind that if you decide to set up a direct debit you will be charged an one-off fee of $31 and if you opt for a payment plan without a direct debit it will cost you $149. You must also remember to make the payment on the same date as indicated in your application every month. You are required to pay the minimum amount as agreed on your plan, but you can top it up at any point. There are various methods of payments, such as money order, automated Withdrawals from your account, credit card, check and federal online payment system EFTPS.gov.
Our IRS Tax Relief Services Includes:
IRS Installment Agreement
Installment Agreement & Lien Release
Offer In Compromise
Offer In Compromise
Email Us and Get A Free IRS Case Review Today
Talk To An Expert
Thanks to FAS & CPA Consultants and Fulton Abraham Sanchez, CPA, I was able to resolve a debt of $479,677.71 that I had with the IRS.
My experience with FAS CPA & Consultants has been incredible, their professionalism is impeccable. I highly recommend them.
I highly recommend FAS CPA & Consultants, they are responsible, efficient and very dedicated.
FAS CPA & Consultants
9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186