MSB License USA
FAS CPA & Consultants

Service Details

MSB licensing is the first step for your money service business to help your clients effectively complete their money transactions.

What is a Money Service Business?

A money service business (MSB) is an individual or organization that conducts business as:

• A currency dealer or exchanger
• A check casher
• An issuer or seller of traveler´s checks, money orders, or other stored value.

When is a MSB Considered to be a Money Transmitter

Any MSB that transmits money inside the US or abroad, on behalf of another person or people is a Money Transmitter. If your business is paid to transfer money or monetary value and exceeds $1,000 in transfers on the same day and the transactions fall into the following categories: • Check Cashing • Currency Dealing or Exchange • Money Transfer Services for (any amount) • Traveler´s Checks • Money Orders.


Money transmission operations are highly regulated on both state and federal levels. Money transmitters need both federal and state licenses.

Subscription Plans



Filing fee



Filing fee



Filing fee

We Are Just A Phone Call or Email Away From You. Schedule Your Consultation.

Accounting Firm providing Accounting & Bookkeeping, Tax Planning and Offshore Strategies to grow your business and protect your assets.

Clients Feedback

Our Clients Reviews

Fulton is a wonderful CPA who fully understands tax law and provides honest advice for his clients.

    Al Kusner
    Al Kusner


    Thanks to FAS & CPA Consultants and Fulton Abraham Sanchez, CPA, I was able to resolve a debt of $479,677.71 that I had with the IRS.

      Gala Cedeño
      Gala Cedeño


      My experience with FAS CPA & Consultants has been incredible, their professionalism is impeccable. I highly recommend them.

        Carlos Lange
        Carlos Lange


        I highly recommend FAS CPA & Consultants, they are responsible, efficient and very dedicated.                                        

          David Barcelo
          David Barcelo


          error: Content is protected !!