MSB licensing is the first step for your money service business to help your clients effectively complete their money transactions.
A money service business (MSB) is an individual or organization that conducts business as:
• A currency dealer or exchanger
• A check casher
• An issuer or seller of traveler´s checks, money orders, or other stored value.
Money transmission operations are highly regulated on both state and federal levels. Money transmitters need both federal and state licenses.
For investors in the United States and Latin America, consider the following financing options for business expansion:
• In the USA: Not less than $1 million, and in special cases, not less than $500,000.
• In Latin America: Not less than $10 million, except for the non-banking financial sector, which can be $2 million.
To assess the most suitable loan alternatives for you, we need the following information:
• A brief introduction of your company, including the names of the main shareholders and their percentage of ownership.
• Financial statements from the past three years.
• Updated financial statements as of the most recent month of the current year.
• The amount of the operation, the intended use of funds, and the guarantees you are willing to provide.
To evaluate alternatives, please send us:
Accounting Firm providing Accounting & Bookkeeping, Tax Planning and Offshore Strategies to grow your business and protect your assets.
How To Get A U.S. Banking License Email Us Today Support@fascpaconsultants.com and Get An Offshore Strategy Review I Want...