USA & Offshore Investment Fund Formation
The first thing is to form an LLC that works as a Master Feeder Fund. If you have only US citizens as investors, the next step is to open a second LLC to function as an Investment Fund. This second LLC will work as the investment arm. You will also need to open a third LLC to work as the Investment Fund Manager.
If your clients are not U.S. citizens or they are Non-profits, you will need an Offshore Master Feeder Fund to shield them from U.S. taxation. Cayman is the first choice jurisdiction to complete the structure of your Fund.
Funds typical structure is designed as a Master Fund. This is the cornerstone to protect investors and create a classification for U.S., foreign and non-profit clients. The Master Fund will be divided into a U.S. Feeder Fund and an Offshore Feeder Fund. Within the same structure the Investment Fund Manager will also be an offshore entity.
For investors in the United States and Latin America, consider the following financing options for business expansion:
• In the USA: Not less than $1 million, and in special cases, not less than $500,000.
• In Latin America: Not less than $10 million, except for the non-banking financial sector, which can be $2 million.
To assess the most suitable loan alternatives for you, we need the following information:
• A brief introduction of your company, including the names of the main shareholders and their percentage of ownership.
• Financial statements from the past three years.
• Updated financial statements as of the most recent month of the current year.
• The amount of the operation, the intended use of funds, and the guarantees you are willing to provide.
To evaluate alternatives, please send us:
Accounting Firm providing Accounting & Bookkeeping, Tax Planning and Offshore Strategies to grow your business and protect your assets.
How To Get A U.S. Banking License Email Us Today Support@fascpaconsultants.com and Get An Offshore Strategy Review I Want...