Offshore companies are useful tools to keep your assets safe and provides you with the confidentiality your investments need.
A multi-member offshore LLC is also a flow-through entity for U.S. tax purposes. However, it is reported as a partnership and requires a complex tax return. Offshore LLC partnerships are primarily used in joint venture arrangements.
To discuss the benefits of IBCs and LLCs, click the button below and schedule a consultation. We will gladly give you more details about the offshore structures and their requirements, clarify any information and answer all of your questions.
For investors in the United States and Latin America, consider the following financing options for business expansion:
• In the USA: Not less than $1 million, and in special cases, not less than $500,000.
• In Latin America: Not less than $10 million, except for the non-banking financial sector, which can be $2 million.
To assess the most suitable loan alternatives for you, we need the following information:
• A brief introduction of your company, including the names of the main shareholders and their percentage of ownership.
• Financial statements from the past three years.
• Updated financial statements as of the most recent month of the current year.
• The amount of the operation, the intended use of funds, and the guarantees you are willing to provide.
To evaluate alternatives, please send us:
Accounting Firm providing Accounting & Bookkeeping, Tax Planning and Offshore Strategies to grow your business and protect your assets.
How To Get A U.S. Banking License Email Us Today Support@fascpaconsultants.com and Get An Offshore Strategy Review I Want...