Real estate is a profitable and exciting business that should be planned and managed to maximize tax benefits. There are few considerations to remember when you start your real estate business, you will find a list of them in this guide.
The ideal is a LLC or limited liability company. LLCs are not subject to income tax and give many tax advantages as company structure.
ITIN for Foreign Investors
If you are a foreign investor, you need to get a ITIN or a individual tax identification number to report your profits to the IRS.
Tax Reduction and Deferral Strategies
There are several tax strategies that help you reduce your taxes legally:
- Shifting income
- SEP IRA
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Self Directed IRA
- Solo 401K or Defined Contribution Plan
Subscribe to our Mailing List to Download our Ultimate Real Estate Tax Guide: 10 Real Estate Tax Strategies for U.S. Investors.
There are many real estate strategies designed to help you reduce your tax bill. Many of them are very sofisticated and involve proper planning:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions of Partnership and LLC Interests
- Section 1031 Like Kind Exchanges (including forward, reverse, and exchanges involving tenant-in-common interests)
- Tax Deferred Installment Sales
- Conservation Easements and Charitable Trusts Tax Free
- Partnership Liquidations Spinoffs and Partnership Divisions
- Tax Deferral Techniques
- Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Asset Protection Planning for Real Estate
- Depreciation Recapture Minimization Planning Tax Free
- Partnership Exit Strategies
These considerations can make a big difference on your tax bill. Take away the worry and plan to enjoy the benefits and tax savings.
Our monthly Accounting Service includes:
As a Real Estate Investor, your mind and heart are always on your Investment. We offers you the tools to reach your goals and grow your investment.
- File your taxes always on time, never on extension: Automation of your entire tax filing on time, avoiding IRS interest and penalties for late filing.
- Peace of Mind: Our tax plan is designed to release you from worries and stress so you can experience a sense of happiness and freedom in your business.
- Financial Statements 24/7: Balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- Control your finances in the palm of your hand.
Request a Confidential Consultation
FAS CPA & Consultants
9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186 T: 786-462-7899 E: firstname.lastname@example.org