Subscribe to our Mailing List to Download our Ultimate Real Estate Tax Guide: 10 Real Estate Tax Strategies for U.S. Investors.
FAS CPA & CONSULTANTS will not share your information with third parties.
Real estate is a profitable and exciting business that should be planned and managed to maximize tax benefits. There are few considerations to remember when you start your real estate business, you will find a list of them in this guide.
The ideal is an LLC or limited liability company. LLCs are not subject to income tax and give many tax advantages as company structure.
ITIN for Foreign Investors
If you are a foreign investor, you need to get an ITIN or an individual tax identification number to report your profits to the IRS.
Tax Reduction and Deferral Strategies
There are several tax strategies that help you reduce your taxes legally:
- Shifting income
- SEP IRA
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Self Directed IRA
- Solo 401K or Defined Contribution Plan
There are many real estate strategies designed to help you reduce your tax bill. Many of them are very sophisticated and involve proper planning:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions of Partnership and LLC Interests
- Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges (including forward, reverse, and exchanges involving tenant-in-common interests)
- Tax-Deferred Installment Sales
- Conservation Easements and Charitable Trusts Tax-Free
- Partnership Liquidations Spinoffs and Partnership Divisions
- Tax Deferral Techniques
- Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Asset Protection Planning for Real Estate
- Depreciation Recapture Minimization Planning Tax-Free
- Partnership Exit Strategies
These considerations can make a big difference in your tax bill. Take away the worry and plan to enjoy the benefits and tax savings.
As a Real Estate Investor, your mind and heart are always on your Investment. We offer you the tools to reach your goals and grow your investment.
- File your taxes always on time, never on extension: Automation of your entire tax filing on time, avoiding IRS interest and penalties for late filing.
- Peace of Mind: Our tax plan is designed to release you from worries and stress so you can experience a sense of happiness and freedom in your business.
- Financial Statements 24/7: Balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- Control your finances in the palm of your hand.
Check Our Video Presentation Tax Planning For U.S. Real Estate Investors
Masterclass Tax Planning for U.S. Real Estate Investors - How to Select the Best Entity Type for RE
What is the best entity type for Real Estate? Find out the answer in this webinar.
Email Us Support@fascpaconsultants.com and Get A Complementary Tax Review Today
Talk To An Expert
Thanks to FAS & CPA Consultants and Fulton Abraham Sanchez, CPA, I was able to resolve a debt of $479,677.71 that I had with the IRS.
My experience with FAS CPA & Consultants has been incredible, their professionalism is impeccable. I highly recommend them.
I highly recommend FAS CPA & Consultants, they are responsible, efficient and very dedicated.
FAS CPA & Consultants
9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186