How to Live Tax Free in the USA

How to Live Tax Free in the USA

There are taxpayers and Nonpayers. Here in the USA people have developed a few strategies to, not only avoid paying taxes, but also collecting a lot of tax benefits. Below we list the steps you may take in order to live tax-free in the USA and get up to $75K in tax benefits:

1. Stay single.
2. Use your mom’s address to get mail sent to.
3. Buy a house.
4. Rent out the house to your girlfriend who has 2 of your kids.
5. Section 8 will pay you to rent $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so you don’t have to pay for family insurance.
7. Girlfriend goes to college for free being a single mother.
8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.
9. Girlfriend gets a free cell phone (Obama Phone).
10. Girlfriend gets free utilities.
11. You move in with Girlfriend but use mom’s house for mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and you claim one kid on taxes. Now both get to claim head of household at $1800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets disability for being “crazy” or having a “bad back” at $1800 a month and never has to work again.

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people. 

A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars. 

An unmarried couple with a stay at home mom nets:

$21,600 disability 
10,800 free housing
6,000 free Obamacare
6,000 free food
4,800 free utilities
6,000 pell grant money to spend 
12,000 a year in college tuition free from pell grant
8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother 
$75,000 a year in benefits

Any idea why the country is $18 + trillion in debt. Keep it up, our children will pay the price.

Thanks to Steve Dohan, CPA for this valuable info. 

Fulton Abraham Sanchez, CPA, founder of FAS CPA & Consultants of Miami, FL, is a Certified Public Accountant specializing in Tax Planning. You can email him to or follow us on Facebook: FAS CPA & Consultants

Request a Confidential Consultation

FAS CPA & Consultants

9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186 T: 786-462-7899 E:

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Fulton Abraham Sanchez, CPA

Fulton Abraham Sánchez, CPA I am Certified Public Accountant, specialized in Tax Planning & Offshore Strategies for Real Estate, Hedge/Equity Funds, Fintech, Crypto, Expats, IRS Debt Resolution. You can email me and follow us on Facebook : FAS CPA & Consultants.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error: Content is protected !!