FAS International is an alliance of independent, accounting, law, audit and financial consulting firms.
Our members have access to our USA and Offshore networks for the formation of companies, bank account introduction, banking license application, U.S. GAAP accounting and auditing support, U.S. Tax Planning, ERP/Software Implementation and Financial Consulting.
- FAS International promotes high quality standards.
- FAS International enables the best local independent firms to act globally but with independence.
- All FAS International members are carefully selected.
Your firm will be able to increase your revenues by offering international services such as:
- U.S. company incorporation.
- Offshore company incorporation.
- U.S. Bank account introduction.
- Offshore Bank account introduction.
- Offshore banking license application.
- U.S. GAAP accounting and auditing engagements.
- U.S. Tax Planning engagements.
- U.S. Trusts and Estate Tax engagements.
- ERP/Software implementations.
How to Become a Member
If you are an international independent law, accounting, audit or financial consulting firm, providing excellent client services and high quality standards and you are regarded as one of the leading firms in your profession, you meet the basic requirements for a FAS International membership.
Please email us email@example.com or fill in the contact form below:
Strategies for Business Growth, Tax Planning and Offshore Banking
- Accounting & Financial Statements
- Tax Planning for U.S. Real Estate Investors
- Tax Planning For U.S. Hedge and Private Equity Funds
- Tax Planning for U.S. Expats
- Tax Planning For Cryptocurrency U.S. Investors
- Tax Planning For U.S. Cannabis Investors
- Tax Planning For U.S. Fintech Companies
- IRS Debt Resolution
- Offshore Companies
- Offshore Companies In USA
- Offshore Bank Account
- Offshore Banking Licensing
- Offshore Services For Fintech Companies
- Financial Service Provider (FSP)
Request a Confidential Consultation
FAS CPA & Consultants
9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186 T: 786-462-7899 E: firstname.lastname@example.org