Coronavirus Disaster Relief Loans for Businesses
The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program is available to small business owners in all Florida counties that experienced economic damage for the Coronavirus.
- All 67 counties in Florida.
- May, 8, 2020, contingent on availability of funds.
- Applications will be accepted by qualified for-profit, privately held small businesses that maintain a place of business in the state of Florida.
- All qualified applicants must have been established prior to March 9, 2020, and suffered economic injury as a result of the designated disaster.
- Qualified small business applicants must be a business with 2 to 100 employees.
- 1 year.
- Only one loan may be made per eligible business.
- Loans will be interest-free for the loan term of 1 year.
- The Interest rate will be 12% per year on the unpaid balance thereafter, until the loan balance is repaid in full.
- Loan default is subject to a normal commercial collection process.
- Business Tax Returns – At a minimum, copies of the previous two years federal income tax returns for the applicant business, including all schedules.
- Employer Tax Documentation, i.e., IRS Form 941, IRS Form, IRS Form W-2s and/or IRS Form 1099-MISC for a minimum of two employees.
- Individual Tax Returns: At a minimum, copies of the previous two years federal income tax returns (IRS Form 1040 and all schedules).
Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has made Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) for working capital available to small businesses. loans are directly through the SBA. To apply to need to go to www.disasterloan.sba.gov or www.sba.gov/disaster. Small business owners in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus.
Here are details on the loan:
- Accounts payable
- Debt Payments
- Up to $2 million.
- $25,000 loans or less can be unsecured.
- $25,000 or over loans must be secured.
- Real estate.
- Equipment, machinery, vehicles, etc.
- The SBA will not decline a loan for lack of collateral.
- Up to 30 years.
- First payment is deferred one year from the date of the promissory note.
- Agricultural Enterprises
- Religious Organizations
- Charitable Organizations
- Gambling Concerns
- 21 days.
- Closing documents by mail.
- 60 days to sign and return.
- 3 days to disburse funds once they receive signed closing documents.
- Credit History.
- Repayment Ability.
- Tax authorization Form 4506T. It must be completed on the business AND any owner of 20% or more of the business.
- Last three years of business tax returns.
- Last three years of year-end balance sheet and income statements.
- Year to date 2020 balance sheet and income statement.
- SBA Form 2202 schedule of liabilities.
- SBA Form 413 personal financial statement.
- Last three years of personal tax returns.
- SBA Form 1368 monthly sales figures.
Remember that the requirements are essential for the application of these loans, contact us to help you keep your documentation up to date and give you any consultation so you can enjoy this benefit.
Thanks to FAS & CPA Consultants and Fulton Abraham Sanchez, CPA, I was able to resolve a debt of $479,677.71 that I had with the IRS.
My experience with FAS CPA & Consultants has been incredible, their professionalism is impeccable. I highly recommend them.
I highly recommend FAS CPA & Consultants, they are responsible, efficient and very dedicated.
Strategies for Business Growth, Tax Planning and Offshore Banking
- Accounting & Financial Statements
- Tax Planning for U.S. Real Estate Investors
- Tax Planning For U.S. Hedge and Private Equity Funds
- Tax Planning for U.S. Expats
- Tax Planning For Cryptocurrency U.S. Investors
- Tax Planning For U.S. Cannabis Investors
- Tax Planning For U.S. Fintech Companies
- IRS Debt Resolution
- Offshore Companies
- Offshore Companies In USA
- Offshore Bank Account
- Offshore Banking Licensing
- Offshore Services For Fintech Companies
- Financial Service Provider (FSP)
Request a Confidential Consultation
FAS CPA & Consultants
9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186 T: 786-462-7899 E: firstname.lastname@example.org