Owing money to the Internal Revenue Service can be scary. The IRS can garnish wages, seize the asset and place a lien on your property until the debt is satisfied. This action can be prevented by keeping in communication with the IRS, which can be through a professional tax specialist, or by contacting the IRS on your own. In addition, there are several other things you should be aware of when you own the IRS.
Don’t Ignore Any Notice
Ignoring any notices that you received from the IRS is the absolute worst thing you can do.
Understand Your Rights
Even though you owe money, the IRS does not have the right to treat you poorly.
Consult a Tax Specialist
If you are going to an interview with an IRS revenue officer, take the time to consult with a tax specialist on the matter.
Subscribe to our Mailing List to Download our Ultimate Guide for IRS Debt Resolution: 10 Things to Know when you Owe the IRS.
If you owe the IRS and can’t pay, you may qualify for the IRS Debt Forgiveness Program subject to your financial condition.
Contact us and we will provide the best strategy based on your unique situation to apply for IRS debt forgiveness.
We Take Care of All the Audit Work and Solve your Case.
Our IRS Audit Defense includes:
- Communications and meetings with the IRS from the first notice to complete the audit.
- Attending all audit appointments.
- A review of your tax return for additional areas of concern.
- A review of your documentation before is presented to the IRS.
- Making all audit phone calls.
- Handling all audit correspondence.
- Preparing requests for appeals.
You don’t even have to meet with the IRS.
If you have been contacted by the IRS, the State or a Local Taxing Authority, regarding a possible tax audit, do not panic. Simply contact us as soon as possible for assistance in representing and defending you from further action. Click the button below, take a deep breath and let us do the work.
Our IRS Debt Resolution Package includes:
Get our consulting service and enjoy the benefits of:
- File your taxes always on time, never on extension: Automation of your entire tax filing on time, avoiding IRS interest and penalties for late filing.
- Get immediate answers to all of your questions: Our consulting service keeps you connected with us via cellphone, email, text or social media to answer all your business questions immediately. You are just one call or post away from finding the answer to your inquiry.
- Peace of Mind: Our tax plan is designed to release you from worries and stress so you can experience a sense of happiness and freedom in your debts.
Request a Confidential Consultation
FAS CPA & Consultants
9000 SW 137 AV Suite 224 Miami, FL 33186 T: 786-462-7899 E: firstname.lastname@example.org